Sunday, August 31, 2008

I love my girls, but would love a vacation!!!!!

There is not alot that is going on in my world today, with the exception of ALWAYS having to be on my toes with Carlie and Carsyn. Carlie is at the age to where she knows more than mom and likes to argue, I really think that girl needs to be a lawyer because she will not give up and is NEEEEVER wrong. Carsyn, on the other hand is 2 need I say more? I would not trade any of it though, just would love a small vacation with some cabana boys bringing me those lil drinks with the umbrellas in them, LOL!!!!!
It has rained here off and on all day so the girls are a lil stir crazy from being in the house most of the day.
Did I mention my 3rd child? If not he is a 3 month old dapple weenie dog and oh my, he is a hand full.......What was I thinkin? He loves to take off with shoes and his favorite thing is Carsyn's toys and when that happens the RACE is on.

0 comments: